The Automotive Industry is one of the world's most important economic sectors by revenue. The current trends of the Global Automobile Industry reveal that in the developed countries the Automobile Industries are stagnating as a result of the drooping car markets, whereas the Automobile Industry in the developing nations, such as, India have been consistently registering higher growth rates every passing year for their flourishing domestic automobile markets.
The Automotive industry in India is one of the largest in the world and one of the fastest growing globally. Industry experts reveal that by 2014, one-third of world demand will be in the four BRIC markets (Brazil, Russia, India and China).
As the competition in the Indian Automotive Industry keeps growing, companies are finding it difficult to control costs due to increasing taxes and rising cost of raw materials. ThinkLink has the experience and breadth of services to assist you in achieving your goals by helping you cut your logistics and supply chain costs. From supply chain strategy development to full implementation, our team is uniquely qualified to meet your challenges.Our experienced professionals work closely with automotive businesses to optimize distribution and transportation networks, and streamline their global supply chains.
Please refer to our solutions for the Automotive Sector below:
- Supply Chain Optimization : Network Design, Inventory Optimization, Performance Benchmarking, Supply and Demand Management.
- Spare Parts Logistics : Reverse Logistics, Returns Logistics, Express Logistics, Logistics Optimization and Planning
- Manufacturing Excellence : Process Study, Gap Analysis, Process Improvement, KPI Selection and Improvement, Lean Initiatives
- Logistics Engineering : Plant Design and Layout, Logistics Simulation, Material Handling Re-engineering, Turnkey Project Management of Logistics Infrastructure like Distribution Centres, Logistics Parks from design to build out phase including systems and processes
- Logistics and Factory Automation : Integrated Material Handling Design and Implementation, Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems, Sortation Systems, Technology selection and implementation of Warehouse Management Systems, RFID etc
- Transportation : Fleet Routing and Optimization, Multi-Modal Transport Optimization, Logistics Outsourcing, Transport Spend Management ,selection and implementation of Transport Management Systems (TMS)