Traditional vehicle routing and optimization using "rule-of-thumb" approaches will not be helpful in controlling or reducing costs in the current global market. Major investments are being made in Fleet Routing and Optimization tools that are designed to reduce costs and improve routing practices by factoring in static routing, sequencing, dynamic routing, delivery windows, equipment type etc. The managers and route planners will have real-time visibility on their operations - Exact location of the vehicle, Reduced Idling time, Improved asset utilization etc.
QuickFleet is a unique award winning service from ThinkLink Solutions Fleet Routing and Optimization. It helps manufacturers, retailers and distributors of all sizes to improve customer service and reduce delivery costs. We offer customized solutions that help our customers build operational plans that answer the following questions:
- For each shipment what is the optimal transportation mode and carrier?
- How to manage and plan multi-mode transportation?
- What is the optimal number and location of pool/cross-dock locations?
- How to optimizing private/dedicated fleet of vehicles?
- How to size fleet and design customer territories?
- How do I consolidate freight into routes or pooled loads?
- How do I optimize continuous move routes, profitable backhauls?
Some of the unique features of QuickFleet that makes it first of kind service in India -
Potential to reduce transportation costs upto 25%Successfully deployed by World Leading Companies across India
Unique Plug & Play Service based ModelEnabling business to concentrate on Core Activities while QuickFleet drives value in your Transportation
Zero Investment in Technology with Almost Immediate ROIInvestment in Technology & Talent made by ThinkLink resulting in immediate realisation of ROI
Gain Share based FeeWe link our fees directly with the Savings we make for our Clients
Exclusive Technology Platform with propriety Business Intelligence ToolProviding you with powerful and meaningful analytically driven insights into your Sales and Distribution