At ThinkLink, we have set very high performance standards for ourselves, and exceeding customer expectations every time is the only accepted way. Our client engagement models are built on our philosophy of partnering with our customers, putting our skin in the game, and ensuring that client and consultant end-goal is aligned, it could be cost reduction, higher order fulfilment, project completion on time and within cost, and standard improvements of Supply Chain KPIs.
We engage with customers in the following ways –
We believe that the project benefits listed on a slide deck take effort, dedication, and persistence to be delivered on ground. Quite often we follow a model where we link our remuneration to the initial agreed upon project KPIs and deliverables. Our typical Gain Share engagements include Supply Chain Optimization, Operational Excellence, Transportation Planning, Fleet Routing and Optimization, Managed Transport Services, Transport Spend Management and Benchmarking.
Some of the benefits that are realized by clients in our Gain Share model are:
- Tangible benefits which include a faster ROI and overall cost savings
- Being comfortable in making critical decisions because "we are in it together"
- Better coordination and ownership from both sides because project performance translates directly into quantifiable gains
- Large Projects need an integrated approach where someone coordinates all the actors and takes responsibility for all delivery from concept to completion, ThinkLink consultants thrive in these situations.
- We are a one-stop provider for turnkey solutions in logistics and factory automation and our team of experts can manage complete turnkey project from the first job walk through commissioning of facilities such as logistics parks, warehouses, DCs, cold chains and FTZs
- We take the burden of all the project risks and complexities involved so that you can focus on your core business issues
- We understand that taking ownership of a project means "getting things done" and this is a core belief around which ThinkLink is founded
We offer advisory services in areas such as layout engineering and design, feasibility studies for plant and DC location, logistics planning, and process improvement. Some of the highlights of our advisory engagement model are:
- We have an excellent understanding of the ground level and best-in-class tools that help our clients drive results faster and ensure sustainability
- We have a strong team of experts who have a holistic know-how of the Indian market to ensure that solutions provided are practical and feasible basis the available resources and expertise in the Indian landscape