As local businesses grow and global companies set a foot print in India, there is a high demand for world class logistics infrastructure which would serve the needs of a business for a span of 15 to 20 years. Companies are interested in designing efficient facilities and ensuring they have the right systems and equipment in place that complement their business requirements from a macro-level planning horizon perspective. There is a need for partners who can take up end-to-end ownership for turnkey projects as opposed to vendors who offer piecemeal solutions
At ThinkLink we have identified Turnkey Project Management as our key business offering. We are a one-stop solution provider for your projects and we provide detailed program management from planning, design, and through to implementation of your projects. Various attributes that make our services highly appreciated include reliability, integrity, transparency, timely completion, cost effective best in class solutions and customer satisfaction.
We pride ourselves with the following qualities in our Turnkey Project Management vertical:
- Commitment to Client Satisfaction and Project Excellence: We offer reliable resources and best in class solutions which assist us in ensuring errorless execution of the projects
- Sole Project Responsibility: We manage the complete turnkey project from the first job walk through final commissioning, training, and support
- Excellent Project Management Skills: Task detailing and scheduling till tertiary levels, use of tools like MS Project, systematic monitoring of schedules at various levels, seamlessly integrated engineering and execution interfaces provides greater control of critical operations and improves collaboration, visibility, communication and ensures timely completion of projects.
Our typical turnkey project management services involve the following:
- Concept, Site Selection, Design, Development, Go-live, Training, and Post-implementation support of world class Warehouses, Distribution Centers, Logistics Parks, Free Trade Warehousing Zones, and Inland Container Depots
- Organization and business model design, development, and execution for businesses in the transportation, warehousing, and automation verticals.